- IT Analyst 3
- HPC User Services
- MS (Environmental Engineering), Nanjing University of Sci and Tech 2008
- MS (Chemical Engineering), the University of Toledo 2011
- MS (Applied Statistics), Louisiana State University 2016
- Ph. D. (Chemical Engineering), Louisiana State University 2016
Received a PhD from LSU in engineering with an emphasis on protein simulation with Gromacs.
Has several years of experience in molecular simulation and statistics.
Generally, I can help users needing to:
- check hpc account on HPC clusters
- install and use software packages on HPC clusters
- troubleshoot problems running jobs on HPC clusters
331, Frey Computing Services Center,
Louisiana State University,
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Voice: (225) 578-8918